Travel Documents Indonesia
Indonesia Visa | Travel Documents for Indonesia | Passport and Permits
Travelers wishing to visit Indonesia should take care of having the right
travel documents. Below you will find information about the required travel
documents as known at the time of writing.
For a trip to Indonesia you will need a passport. This passport must be valid
for a minimum of six months upon entry into Indonesia. In some cases, you also
need a visa for Indonesia.
For stays up to
30 days, you do not need a visa if you enter the country and depart from, among
other places, one of the following airports:
- Jakarta (Soekarno-Hatta Airport)
- Bali Denpasar (Ngurah Rai Aiport)
- Mataram Lombok (Bandara International Lombok, Mataram)
- While (Kualanamu Airport)
- Surabaya (Juanda Airport)
- Batam (Hang Nadim International Airport)
- Aceh (Silskandar Muda Airport)
- Yogyakarta (Adi Sucipto Airport)
- Manado (Sam Ratulangi Airport)
- Makassar (SI Hasanuddin Airport)
- Sukarta (Adi Soemarmo Airport)
- Bandung (Husein Sastranegara Airport)
- Ambon (Pattimura and Polonia Airport)
- Banda Aceh (Sultan Isakandar Muda)
Extension of these 30 days is not possible.
PAY ATTENTION! Arriving and / or departing from another non-selected airport in
Indonesia, you will need to purchase a visa upon arrival at the airport. The
cost for this is US $ 35, -.
If you stay for more than 30 days in Indonesia, you must purchase a visa at the
Indonesian Embassy before departure.
You can choose to collect the visa for Indonesia yourself at the Embassy of
Indonesia in The Hague or Brussels. However, you can also outsource it to
Dimsum Travel. In the latter case, in addition to consular costs (currently €
45, -), we also charge € 35, - mediation fee per person per visa + shipping fee
(€ 15, -) to return the travel documents.